SEO Strategy is the most significant aspect for success on search engines. Each web site is unique and has diverse potential. I recommend formulating a strategy that is very specific to the website to realize its full potential.
- Formulate SEO Strategy
- User Friendliness
- Key success factors
- Content Strategy
- Link Popularity Strategy
The essence of what SEO is all about for website owners should be about creating the best and most unique content possible, content that is going to engage your audience and be attractive to real people. Search Engines well rank your site higher if it is highly trafficked.
Stay away from Black-Hat SEO practices and you will stay in the good graces of Google. Make sure you have a website that is crawlable. When having a site developed make sure they are following the guidelines set forth in the free Google Webmaster Tools guidelines. You can find more information about Google Webmaster Tools here.
Follow these general guidelines and you will be on the right track to marketing success.
- Make sure you are using the correct words in your meta tags and key words. For example don’t just write, “the measurement of the Eifel Tower is” but write, “How tall is the Eifel Tower?” because that is how people search.
- Try not to concern yourself too much with building links you are going to get better SEO results from unique content and marketing efforts.
- Your most important pages should be titled correctly and have a relevant and engaging description.
- Using webmaster resources and learning about how Google works and what SEO is all about.
Want to hire experts to market your site? Google tells you exactly what to look for in an SEO company:
- Some useful questions to ask an SEO include:
- Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
- Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?
- What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success?
- What’s your experience in my industry?
- What’s your experience in my country/city?
- What’s your experience developing international sites?
- What are your most important SEO techniques?
- How long have you been in business?
- How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?
Now Check Out This Video With Matt Cutts of Google: